Title: Applications/Software Development Trainee
No of Positions: 2 (Two)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Nugsoft Technologies is an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) consultancy and development company that provides quality and customised computing services to corporates and businesses.
We are looking for competent individuals to join our team as Trainees in Applications/Software Development.
- Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them
- Responsible for web/mobile/desktop applications design, development and deployment primarily for our clients
- Helping to drive adoption of various technologies at the company
Desired Qualities and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information & Communication Technology,Information Systems,Computer Engineering & Any other related course.
- Understanding of a software development cycle and Knowledge of iterative development lifecycle management and tools
- Understanding and previous exposure to HTML5, CSS, AJAX, PHP,C#,C++,python,Java and any other related programming Language
- Familiarity with IIS, WAMP and LAMP environment
- Prior exposure to Database Management Systems preferably MySQL and/or Ms Access,Oracle,etc
- Ability to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change and experience in using email for communications.
- Fresh graduates or final year interns are most encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV including three referees, email address and daytime telephone contact by email to email@example.com by 5pm on October 12th, 2018. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.